As a Community Partnership we can deliver presentations on Geological Disposal and offer speakers for meetings and events in the community.
Our presentations are tailored to suit your needs and can include any of the following topics:
- What is GDF? An introduction
- How we got here – the GDF Programme
- The role of the Community Partnership
- The Search Area and Siting Process
- Community Investment Funding
- The Science Behind a GDF
- How nuclear waste is packaged and stored
- Safety and Regulation
- Allerdale’s Geology
- What are other countries doing? International GDF Programmes
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not listed, please specify below.